SecurTrac 2.5 for Windows (32-bit Domino & 64-bit Domino) NPA
New Product Announcement November 11, 2014
Extracomm is proud to announce the release of SecurTrac 2.5 for Windows. The licensed version is available at no charge to all the customers who purchased the SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan and those customers who purchased SecurTrac after August 11, 2014.
What's New in SecurTrac 2.5:
1. Added the ability to exclude people in the Mail Monitor.
2. When a new SecurTrac Log Database file is created, it will copy the previous SecurTrac log database ACL to new SecurTrac log database.
3. The SecurTrac Log database now supports DAOS.
4. SecurTrac can detect multiple IP Addresses being used from the same user id.
5. SecurTrac can lookup hostname and MAC address information from a Windows DHCP server.
6. Added support for different Log Database management options for specific SecurTrac log databases. This is configured in the Server Settings document.
7. When installing SecurTrac, it is now possible to replicate SCTCfg.nsf from an existing SecurTrac server to the new local SecurTrac server.
8. Enchanced Dictionary function in the Mail Policy Monitor. It provides more flexibility for filtering.
9. Added Name List function in the Mail Policy Monitor.
10. Added Monitor Summary Report in the User Activity Monitor.
11. Added a new exclude path option in the Mail Monitor list.
12. Added a parameter to skip logging released e-mail from the SecurTrac quarantine database.
Bug fixes and updates:
1. In Domino 9, accessing mail via iNotes generated an unexpected open log. Fixed.
2. Detect wrong hostname in Mail Policy function. Fixed.
3. If using Pattern, Dictionary, Attachment List functions in the Mail Policy Monitor, the server sometimes hanged. Fixed.
4. When using Office 2013, the SecurTrac Log database statistical view "Graph" option was not work properly. Fixed.
5. Fixed "This document has been altered since the time it was signed! Intentional tempering may have occurred." issue.
The SecurTrac 2.5 upgrade is available at no cost to the following customers:
* Free upgrade for customers who are on a Maintenance Plus plan.
* Free upgrade for customers who purchased SecurTrac after August 11, 2014.
If you have not purchased a SecurTrac Maintenance Plus plan, but wish to learn more about SecurTrac 2.5, please contact your local Extracomm Authorized Reseller or Extracomm sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Extracomm toll free in North America by calling 1-866-223-2656 or internationally by dialing +1 905-709-8602.
With continual changes to operating systems and new product features, we encourage customers to consider one of our yearly maintenance plans to ensure continual technical support and updates.
What's new in SecurTrac 2.5
Download SecurTrac 2.5
Maintenance Plan Descriptions
SecurTrac 2.5 may be purchased from an Extracomm Authorized Reseller.
List of Resellers
SecurTrac Product Page